الأحد، 8 مارس 2009

Lauren Conrad: I Was Leading a Double Life on The Hills



Lauren Conrad backstage before the Lauren Conrad Collection Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week held at Smashbox Studios on Oct. 14, 2008 in Culver City, CaliforniaUs Magazine Lauren Conrad opens up about her decision to leave The Hills after five seasons in the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.

"You see us on the show and we appear to have seminormal lives, but if you watch any entertainment news show, half of the cast is being swarmed by paparazzi," the 23-year-old says. "I'm excited to go back to having just one life, because there were times that I got them confused.

Look back on Lauren Conrad's 22 years of drama.

But the decision to leave is still "bittersweet," she says. "I've spent the last five years making every decision be about the show. People I date have to be able to film, the places I work have to let us film and the places I live have to have set lighting."

Conrad -- who has branched out as a fashion designer and author -- continues: "I loved doing it and had so much fun, but it came to a point where I had done it long enough

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق